Hi all,

Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Mikael Nystr?m wrote:
>
>> If we are talking about small data driven systems can I accept the ?pure
>> Java guy?s alternative? and do most of the processing in Java. But if we
>> would like to have large data driven systems this alternative is needs in
>> most cases to large resources to work, and we then need to use the
>> ?database engineer?s alternatives? instead.
>
> Well, even in a GP EMR system we want decision support. I
> don't think there's any such thing as a "small" system in
> your sense. It's rather a question of what the system is
> going to be used for no matter large or small.

I used "small" and "large" in a broad sense. If anyone feel more comfortable
to read "small" as "low usage" and "large" as "high usage" or "not
intensive" and "intensive" or "few users" and "many users" or similar things
is it ok for me. :-) I just need to be able compare two alternatives with
different demands.

        Greetings,
        Mikael Nystr?m