I appreciate the information.  Writing new queries wouldn't be too
hard, it is parsing the queries and then executing the corresponding
queries or service calls against the implemented system that is the
tricky part.

Is Ocean Informatics planning to provide a open source java (or
similar language) implementation of the query parsing engine (I am not
implying you should, just a question in case you were)?

If you were it would be useful to look at how I could plug in my
integration, the early I look at these things in the design the easier
it gets.

thanks!

Greg

http://www.patientos.org