Hi!

On 11/5/07, Greg Caulton <caultonpos at gmail.com> wrote:
> To get around this I started to use the LiU Archetype Editor but I
> realize now it generates a different XML than on subversion.  For
> example the LiU editor generates nodes with type
>
> <children xsi:type="at:C_QUANTITY">
>    <rm_type_name>DvQuantity</rm_type_name>
>
> but on subversion it has
>
> <children xsi:type="C_DV_QUANTITY">
>     <rm_type_name>QUANTITY</rm_type_name>
>
> Is the XML unreliable such that I must use a Java ADL parser?

The XML-serialisation code used in the LiU editor is experimental and
has not been revised for several months. If anyone has interest in
updating it don't hesitate to have a go at it. Code patches are
welcome, we are currently focusing more on other related projects but
we don't mind releasing new builds when we get code contributions.

Best regards,
Erik Sundvall
erisu at imt.liu.se    http://www.imt.liu.se/~erisu/    Tel: +46-13-227579