> True, API persistence layer should be generic as said previously
> mentioned. Although originally it needs to be developed based on a
> reference DBMS and for this DB2 looks attractive (quick results?) on
> first sight.
Not any more than, say, PostgreSQL. Actually less so, some are likely to argue.

I, for one, wouldn't bother trying to get DB2 to work on my Debian systems were
I to test-drive an OpenEHR persistence engine. Other equally capable and more
conveniently licensed DB engines come bundled with many a self-respecting
operating system.

Karsten

--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger geh?rt?
Der kann`s mit allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger?did=10