Hi Georg,

I agree with your argument.

Distinguishing "advanced functional interoperability"  from PDF like
"functional interoperability" is helpful as the information can be
presented in a more or less customised way leveraging the underlying
RM classes -> Ocean's EHRview
(https://wiki.oceaninformatics.com/confluence/display/ocean/EhrView+Demonstration
- unfortunately currently unavailable) is an example for such a
generic display mechanism. Obviously if the archetypes are known as
well more sophisticated customization is possible.
Every clinical information system could implement a similar mechanism
to display openEHR data (even without archetypes) more or less adapted
to their environment. However, this is only helpful for read-only
interfaces. To be able to edit the data the archetypes have to be
known!

Cheers, Thilo