Hi Grahame,
No, I don't think, not directly anyway. The URIs are based on paths which
obviously utilise the archetype and node IDs from Archetypes, but each
implementation of a particular archetyped concept may be in a different
location within a composition (i.e. a different template) so the path part
of the URI will be different.  In addition, URIs are for a particular
instance, more like an Instance identifier than a concept code.  Therefore,
the only things that I think can be used to constrain a EHR URI is meta-data
about the target (rm_type_name, archetyped parent archetype ID, archetype
path) rather than the runtime URI of the target itself.  Perhaps this is
what you meant.

Heath