Subject: Re: 13606 revisited - list proposal
From: gf...@luna.nl
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:33:17 +0100
To: openehr-technical at openehr.org

Dear Pablos,
Internally in the EN13606 Association I started to work on this renewal.The
EN13606 Association will start to think about all 5 parts of the standard.
With respect to 13606 part 1 - the reference model- I think we will have
discussions on topics such as:- scope- Folders- Semantic links- the structure
below the Entry Class- the type of relationships between the
Composition/section classes used to structure documents and the Entry, Cluster
and Element classes that define the clinical content.
Possibly other members will have their own topics they want to put on the
table.In our EN13606 Association meeting in February in Seville we start the
discussions after a consultation phase.openEHR will be part of this
consultation phase. Any input from openEHR is welcomed.A WIKI page will be
started anytime soon on our website.After these discussions our suggestions
will be submitted to CEN/tc251 and ISO/tc215.
For more information about the EN13606 Association and the Seville meeting I
refer to:www.en13606.orgNon-members that want to participate in this meeting
are invited to subscribe.

Gerard Freriks+31 620347088gfrer at luna.nl

On 15 dec. 2011, at 05:03, pablo pazos wrote:Great! this will be THE
opportunity to think about an IM 2.0, and the first topic on my wishlist is the
simplification of ITEM_STRUCTURE & children :D

--
Kind regards,
Ing. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez