Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 15:48:07 +0000
From: thomas.be...@oceaninformatics.com
To: openehr-technical at openehr.org
Subject: Re: 13606 revisited - list proposal

    I have started a wiki
      page for this 'lower RM' simplification. The top contains the
    existing models, feel free to add to the 'problem' list (why are we
    simplifying?). If you have a candidate solution to offer, please put
    it under a new heading - you will see a 'Candidate B' ready to be
    used by someone. If we proceed in that fashion, I think we can keep
    the proposals clear.

    NOTE: I have only half done my proposal, Candidate A, so don't
    bother looking at it yet.

    - thomas