Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:36:12 +0000
From: thomas.be...@oceaninformatics.com
To: openehr-technical at openehr.org
Subject: Re: constraint binding error

    On 21/02/2011 04:14, pablo pazos wrote:

      Hi Michael,

      Not every terminology version is a date. In ICD 10, the version is
      "10". I think the version to be a valid date is not a problem
      here.

    most people consider ICD10 as simply a different terminology from
    ICD9. There are variants like ICD10AM, ICD9CM and so on... and in
    theory, there are no 'versions' of these terminologies, at least as
    far as I know - WHO issues once and that's it (not sure about the AM
    and CM releases though).