Hi Alessandro!

What is it that you want to do in the thesis? If you tell us a bit
more about the goal it might be easier to give you some hints along
the way.

Is it a master thesis or some other kind of thesis? What is the time-span?

Good luck with getting into openEHR!

Best regards,
Erik Sundvall
erik.sundvall at liu.se http://www.imt.liu.se/~erisu/? Tel: +46-13-286733

P.s. On my research page under "Teaching"
http://www.imt.liu.se/~erisu/#teaching you'll find links to some
master thesis projects that might have some useful introductory
chapters etc.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 11:09, Alessandro Fass
<padiglionestation at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pablo Pazos Gutierrez wrote:
>>
>> Hi Alessandro,
>>
>> ADL defines the structure of your clinical data, In practice, ADL defines
>> an instance of the archetype object model (AOM), that instance is the one
>> you can handle from java. But the clinical data values must be set on the
>> reference information model (RM). So, you must have: an implementation of
>> the AOM, an ADLParser that parses ADL to an instance of AOM, and an
>> implementation of the RM, and processing the AOM you can create an empty
>> instance of the RM (empty because you have no clinical data yet).
>>
>> Here you can find a project (my degree thesis) that implements openEHR,
>> and can generate any clinical record (is Java based):
>> http://code.google.com/p/open-ehr-gen-framework/downloads/list
>>
>> --
>> Kind regards,
>> Ing. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez
>> LinkedIn: http://uy.linkedin.com/in/pablopazosgutierrez
>> Blog: http://informatica-medica.blogspot.com/
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/ppazos
>>

>>> Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 06:24:25 -0700
>>> From: padiglionestation at gmail.com
>>> To: openehr-technical at openehr.org
>>> Subject: Use Archetypes and ADL file in Java
>>>

>>> Hi everybody I'm Alessandro OpenEhr is I'm working on for my thesis.For
>>> the
>>> moment I'm using java in the ADLParser file for the openEHR EHRS-.
>>> blood_pressure.-OBSERVATION v1.0 adl. I wanted to know, via java objects,
>>> how to handle this archetype in java and assign values, such as the
>>> systolic
>>> pressure. More generally, how can I access the OpenEhr archetypes in