Hi Ian,

thanks for the comments. The good side, or an opportunity if you will, is that
we fully control the content and the format of ISHEP conference. Basically, if
the idea would be welcomed by the openEHR community, we would further welcome
experts from this group to join the organization board and programme committee.
In that way we would be able to leverage from the network, and hopefully secure
good speakers on the panel session, as well as workshop leaders on the 2nd day.
All other details - proper labeling, organizational support from not-for-profit
organizations and Government bodies, sponsors, etc - will be orchestrated in
the process.

Thanks, all the best
Miroslav