Hi Shinji

We could not get sponsorship for the conference, which is a shame. For that
reason it looks like that will not happen until we have Associates and some
core funding.

I would like to organise some Google handouts at different times each month
- probably 3/month suiting Asia, Europe/Africa and the Americas. Would
others be interested in meeting for a chat every month, with Video. We could
use GoToWebinar for some more formal gatherings.

Cheers, Sam