On 25/01/2012 23:03, David Moner wrote:
> Following this new sense for it, I think that the implications for a
> GUI or visual representation would depend on a decision of the
> implementers. If the screen space is reduced, they could opt for just
> showing the "clinically relevant" data and leave the rest for a second
> screen, a pop-up or something like that.

I know that sounds logical but that is not the way clinical people use
this attribute. They look at certain archetypes and simply decide to add
it, with out regard for which particular device it is displayed on. For
them it is not optional to remove it or keep it - in a given archetype.
In other archetypes it is not used at all. I will try to obtain some
examples...