Hi Ian, it would be nice to share a common API or service layer that both
groups can rely on, so we can make our tools compatible in some way.I have an
informal list of requirements that this tool should support, maybe we can start
sharing our requirements and see if we can agree on a common interface
(API/services).

--
Kind regards,
Ing. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez