Hi all,
Since this discussion is about how to implement things defined on the openEHR
specs, I may suggest this is a topic of "implementation technology
specification" instead of a "change request" to the specs. I mean, this is one
of many things we need to consider when we implement openEHR in a certain
technology, and if we can write down all those alternatives for each
technology, we could have another layer of specifications, the "ITS for
Java|Ruby|.Net". E.g. HL7 has ITS specs.
Just my 2 cents.

--
Kind regards,
Ing. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez