Hi Diego & Peter,
What Diego said about evolving tests for ADL1.5 is true, we don't want to test
the tools or the specs, we want to test our implementations (EHRs, services,
repositories, etc).
I agree this overlaps in some way with the CKM content (archetypes and
templates), but our focus is on flat archetypes and operative templates, things
that will be used by systems, not on source ADL archetypes with slots, abstract
types and other things that makes implementation a pain in the 4$$... you know
waht I mean.
I agree what Diego said in the last message: we want RM instances (XML) in the
repo, which will be valid against XSDs (that we need to test and fix, XSDs will
be included in the repo too). JSON instances will be welcome too :D

To give more context, this is taken from a private message to Erik:
What I have in mind is to create something like a unit test for openEHR
applications and services, with archetypes, rm instances and term sets. E.g.
having a test set with some archetypes, a template, some term sets and a couple
of instances in xml and json formats, and create some small software that can
handle those test sets, validating instances to schemas, validating structures
to archetypes, etc. and maybe geting data from the instances and doing
something with it, ....

--
Kind regards,
Ing. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez