Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 08:19:11 +0930
Subject: Re: How about creating an openEHR test base?
From: heath.fran...@oceaninformatics.com
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org

Hi Erik,

I think that using an EHR service to store RM instances would be better than
storing in SVN or GIT. Ultimately if the service was able to work from a GIT
repository we would have the best of both worlds.

I had considered offering the Ocean EHR server but I assumed the usual issues
relating to the commercial backend would have made this not suitable so I
didn't bother.

Would your service be an alternative, especially since it is RESTful?

Perhaps there is a need for multiple service implementations to be available
working from the same instance repository, I am sure each have their strengths
and weaknesses and interface approaches. For example the ocean EHR service
picked up a data validation error reported on the list that another didn't.

We can also use this to start comparing service models.

Heath