Hello all,

We had a student develop an Android based CKM viewer. For the moment we
consider it to be in beta stage, but could be useful. Currently only
Observations are fully processed (and have their structure analyzed). For
the remaining archetype entities only the header is shown. If there is
enough interest then we will work on improving it.

We are working on publishing it into the Google Play store, but you can
install this apk in the meantime (requires to allow the installation from
external sources in some devices).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6ixiujjhj0wj5b/RepoViewer.apk

The application is currently in English and Spanish, but could be easily
translated to other languages.

Regards

PS: openEHR CKM won't work until DNS problems are shorted out, so change
the preferences to use one of the other three included repositories (NEHTA,
UK, or EMNAC).