On 01/30/2013 09:07 AM, Erik Sundvall wrote:

>     Maybe we need to contemplate capturing both the user device
>     network id and the server id.

My opinion is to leave that to the organization which uses the Kernel.

Laws and organization-requirements can differ, and I think it is not for
the kernel-builder, or the OpenEHR-specification to impose ideas which
will not work in all situations.

That is why I thought of that American physician with whom I had that
bit heated discussion.
If you want a wide acceptance of OpenEHR, you should take care of making
it wide acceptable and always take care not to get isolated on an ivory
tower.

What needs to be specified is a generic, general usable
space/datastructure to leave the audit-data. t should have some required
minimum set, if used, f.e. timestamps, but I leave this for further
contemplation.

Bert