From: dam...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 09:49:06 +0200
Subject: Re: Polishing node identifier (at-codes) use cases.
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org

2013/9/2 Thomas Beale <thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com>

            Well, LinkEHR is a real implementation in use by
              several organizations, and we think these identifiers are
              needed both technically and methodologically, so we will
              continue our way of doing thing :-)

    To be clear, I didn't mean modelling tools, I meant production EHR
    systems that use the resulting models.

Of course, me too:
http://www.eurorec.org/news_events/newsArchive.cfm?newsID=239

    I'm still not really clear on the rules that LinkEHR uses to decide
    when at-codes are not defined in the archetype ontology section.

The rules are:- Every archetype node always has an explicit unique identifier.
We use the atNNNN codes to do so, to minimize the impact with current ADL.

- The archetype authors decide, during the definition and review process, which
nodes need or have a description or terminology binding due to clinical reasons.

--

David Moner Cano
Grupo de Inform?tica Biom?dica - IBIME

Universidad Polit?cnica de Valencia (UPV)
Camino de Vera, s/n, Edificio G-8, Acceso B, 3? planta
Valencia ? 46022 (Espa?a)