From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of pablo pazos
Sent: Friday, 1 August 2014 12:14 AM
To: openeh technical; openEHR Clinical
Cc: openehr implementers
Subject: RE: MedInfo 2015 openEHR tutorials

Hi Shinji!

By chance, do you have the agendas of the previous openEHR developer's
workshops?

It would be nice to see what has been done, do a little bit of introduction
workshops for beginners and do some new cool stuff for skilled openEHR devs.

BTW, maybe a good place to coordinate and share info about ideas would be the
openEHR wiki.

Thanks!

--
Kind regards,