Thanks for your message Stefan.
I understand the organizational time does not accompanies the time of the
community needs.
For me is very odd that in one hand the Foundation wants to spread the standard
but in the other do not endorse anyone on the training side.
Educators & trainers want to spread the standard also, and sometimes just
saying "the foundation supports us" and have a web page with our name as
"endorsed trainers" allows us to access places that we can't access alone, like
government working groups. And training people in government is a great way of
having the standard included in call for proposals for projects, and that leads
to the industry to catch up. Then the industry will need people to work in
delivering tools that implements the standard, and that people needs training,
and so on. We can create this virtuous circle but we need help.
For me, training is the best way of spreading the standard and for the
openEHR-ES community that seem to work for the last 4 years that I'm giving the
course in spanish. And others follow, like the openEHR-BR community, some of
them were my students now they have their own openEHR course in portuguese
(awesome!).

I'm not sure what's the formal way of putting these issues under the
consideration of the board(s) and get any feedback from them.

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez