Dear friends,
I'm happy to share with you that our openEHR EHRServer is on the cloud:
http://cabolabs-ehrserver.rhcloud.com/ehr-0.1/
This is a pre-beta version, with no security. Anyone can play with it.
Some background info:
EHRServer is an open source, service oriented, openEHR data repository, with
archetype-based querying capabilities. It can store any kind of openEHR data
without the need of changing the source code or the database schema. About the
technologies, EHRServer is built over Grails Framework, using Groovy and Java
programming languages. The instance on the cloud is using a MySQL database.

If you want to send some data and try to query it, consider these steps:
- upload the OPT first, so the data you commit later is indexed and available
for querying- OPTs should be compliant with this XSD:
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver/blob/master/xsd/OperationalTemplate.xsd-
 some OPTs are already loaded:
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver/tree/master/opts- use the commit
service, see more services: https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver-
committed data is sent in XML format following this XSD:
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver/blob/master/xsd/Version.xsd-
examples of the XML format for the commit service:
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-emrapp/tree/master/committed
If you need examples of apps that commit data to the server, please check:
https://github.com/ppazos/EHRCommitter
 (small testing tool)https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-emrapp (very basic EMR)
And with this app you can execute queries:
https://github.com/ppazos/EHRClientPHP (testing tool in PHP)

If you want to collaborate or if you face any issues:
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver/issues
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos GutiƩrrez