Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 09:39:53 +0200
From: bert.verh...@rosa.nl
To: openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org
Subject: Re: EHRServer is on the cloud

    Very nice, Pablo, thanks for sharing

      Bert

      On 29-05-15 01:46, pablo pazos wrote:

      Dear friends,

        I'm happy to share with you that our openEHR EHRServer is
          on the cloud: http://cabolabs-ehrserver.rhcloud.com/ehr-0.1/

        This is a pre-beta version, with no security. Anyone can
          play with it.

        Some background info:

        EHRServer is an open source, service oriented, openEHR data
          repository, with archetype-based querying capabilities. It can
          store any kind of openEHR data without the need of changing
          the source code or the database schema. About the
          technologies, EHRServer is built over Grails Framework, using
          Groovy and Java programming languages. The instance on the
          cloud is using a MySQL database.

        If you want to send some data and try to query it, consider
          these steps:

        - upload the OPT first, so the data you commit later is
          indexed and available for querying
        - OPTs should be compliant with this XSD:
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver/blob/master/xsd/OperationalTemplate.xsd
        - some OPTs are already loaded:
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver/tree/master/opts
        - use the commit service, see more services:
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver
        - committed data is sent in XML format following this XSD:
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver/blob/master/xsd/Version.xsd
        - examples of the XML format for the commit service:
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-emrapp/tree/master/committed

        If you need examples of apps that commit data to the
          server, please check:

        https://github.com/ppazos/EHRCommitter
           (small testing tool)
        https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-emrapp (very
          basic EMR)

        And with this app you can execute queries:

        https://github.com/ppazos/EHRClientPHP (testing
          tool in PHP)

        If you want to collaborate or if you face any issues:
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver/issues

        If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

          --

          Kind regards,

          Eng. Pablo Pazos GutiƩrrez

          http://cabolabs.com