Hi Pablo,

Looks like a bug to me.

You can submit bug reports for CKM via CKM's help menu
(or directly at https://oceanehr.atlassian.net/rest/collectors/1.0/template/form/fa48ed8d?os_authType=none )

Regards
Sebastian

On 14.07.2015 09:01, pablo pazos wrote:
Sometimes the translator email field appears empty after being recorded.

Today it happened that after recording the email and starting translating some fields, the email appeared empty, then I saw that the accreditaion field had the email value.

Now, after saving a partial translation, and starting again with the translation, the email is empty again, but a weird thing happened: now my email is a field name. See http://s13.postimg.org/e5mbrpusn/Clinical_Knowledge_Manager.jpg

Also, I detected on one archetype that I translated, my email wasn't there, but I carefully add my email to every archetype I translate.

Any ideas of what's wrong?
Thanks!

--
Kind regards,