Sometimes the translator email field appears empty after being recorded.
Today it happened that after recording the email and starting translating some
fields, the email appeared empty, then I saw that the accreditaion field had
the email value.
Now, after saving a partial translation, and starting again with the
translation, the email is empty again, but a weird thing happened: now my email
is a field name. See
http://s13.postimg.org/e5mbrpusn/Clinical_Knowledge_Manager.jpg
Also, I detected on one archetype that I translated, my email wasn't there, but
I carefully add my email to every archetype I translate.
Any ideas of what's wrong?Thanks!

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos GutiƩrrez