The answer isn't completely simple. Some background here <http://www.openehr.org/releases/AM/latest/docs/ADL2/ADL2.html#_terminology_integration>. If there are bindings defined for snomed_ct, read2 and ctv3 to the ac-code that appears in the archetype definition section, and no further constraint is given, the implication is that any code from any terminology with a binding may be used at runtime. Since this is normally on a value-set by value-set basis, each value set (each distinct ac-code) will have a binding entry only in those terminology groups in the binding section that make sense.