I took the liberty to translate and summarize the email, and put it on a Dutch language Linked Group, which has 3000 members, with subject EPD. The members are mostly Dutch managers in health-care and health related software-enterprises.

https://www.linkedin.com/grp/post/1806647-6073058460163911683?trk=groups-post-b-title

It benefits the OpenEHR community, and it benefits me and my business.
As being independent developer, I must do this kind of things.

Doing my preaching not only for the choir ;-)

Bert