Congratulations to all, a big topic and enabler.
Sam

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Heather Leslie<mailto:heather.les...@oceaninformatics.com>
Sent: ‎19/‎11/‎2015 7:02 PM
To: For openEHR clinical
discussions<mailto:openehr-clini...@lists.openehr.org>; For openEHR
implementation discussions<mailto:openehr-implement...@lists.openehr.org>; For
openEHR technical discussions<mailto:openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: Adverse reaction archetype... just published

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that the Adverse Reaction archetype has been
published.

The evolution of the archetype from its first iteration uploaded in July 2008
and first ever review in July 2009 through to today has been fragmented and a
bit ‘staccato’ with review contributions coming from the openEHR, NEHTA and
Nasjonal IKT CKMs at various times through the process, culminating in
publication in the international openEHR CKM. I expect that Norway is likely to
follow suit very soon, others will utilise it at their own pace.

This published archetype is the result of activity in each of the openEHR,
NEHTA and Nasjonal IKT CKMs:

  *   Activity:
     *   First review round 2009 (openEHR)
     *   5 Review rounds Nov 2010 to Jul 2011 (NEHTA)
     *   Further review round 2012 (openEHR)
     *   4 joint review rounds with FHIR community from Jul 2014-Nov 2015
(openEHR)
     *   1 parallel review round by Nasjonal IKT in Norwegian language Jun-Sep
2015 (Norway CKM)
  *   12 Review rounds completed in total, comprising
     *   91 individuals participated from 16 countries
     *   182 individual reviews
  *   0 face to face meetings! All work was done online, including Editorial
facilitation of reviewer feedback.

And this is definitely our most complex archetype published to date. It is a
ubiquitous concept, but implemented in many different ways and contexts, and
the added requirement that flexible extensions will be required for aligned
activities such as reporting to government or for clinical trial data.

It is anticipated that an aligned FHIR resource will be made available based on
the common clinical content collaboration.

An absolutely phenomenal effort from everyone!

Now we move on to the Medication family of archetypes in the next few days –
another extraordinarily complex modelling feat that is currently being
coordinated by Ian McNicoll. If you would like to participate please adopt the
archetypes you would like to review:
http://www.openehr.org/ckm/#showProject_1013.30.27

Kind Regards

Heather