From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Ian McNicoll
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 11:37 AM
To: For openEHR technical discussions
Subject: Re: CAMSS assessment of openEHR

My first go now at CAMSS wiki
page<https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/stds/CAMSS+Assessment+of+openEHR>,

There appears to be a major snafu with the CAMMS spreadsheet that auto-sets
'not applicable' to most of the rows if 'open specification' is set as the
standard type. This makes some sense for a proprietary specification but none
whatsoever for an open specification. @Silje - you may want to seek
clarification from the CAMMS authors.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: i...@freshehr.com<mailto:i...@freshehr.com>
twitter: @ianmcnicoll

[https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BzLo3mNUvbAjT2R5Sm1DdFZYTU0&export=download]
Co-Chair, openEHR Foundation
ian.mcnic...@openehr.org<mailto:ian.mcnic...@openehr.org>
Director, HANDIHealth CIC

On 5 January 2016 at 08:52, Bakke, Silje Ljosland
<silje.ljosland.ba...@nasjonalikt.no<mailto:silje.ljosland.ba...@nasjonalikt.no>>
 wrote:
I’ve added the CAMSS assessment table to the page. Would appreciate any help in
populating the pink cells. ☺

Regards,
Silje