From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Ian McNicoll
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 10:41 AM
To: For openEHR technical discussions <openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: Re: CAMSS assessment of openEHR

I have added some links. many of the questions seem inappropriate, not
applicable, or virtually impossible to answer within the health domain.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: i...@freshehr.com<mailto:i...@freshehr.com>
twitter: @ianmcnicoll

[https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BzLo3mNUvbAjT2R5Sm1DdFZYTU0&export=download]
Co-Chair, openEHR Foundation
ian.mcnic...@openehr.org<mailto:ian.mcnic...@openehr.org>
Director, HANDIHealth CIC

On 6 January 2016 at 08:00, Bakke, Silje Ljosland
<silje.ljosland.ba...@nasjonalikt.no<mailto:silje.ljosland.ba...@nasjonalikt.no>>
 wrote:
Thanks Ian!

It’s good to see there are so many “yes”-es! However, we’ll need some more
info, for instance links to where the “relevant documentation of the
development and approval process of the specification is archived and
identified”.

We’ll handle the spreadsheet bit. ☺

Regards,
Silje