On 07/01/2016 17:12, Bert Verhees wrote:
On 07-01-16 17:28, Thomas Beale wrote:

I changed the wiki so that Questions is now visible read-only to non-logged in users. I have checked that this works on a test machine.

Works OK now.

What makes me doubt is a very obvious competition-figure-system near the questions.
It gives too much away about the people being active on the forum.
I think it can (I don't mean to say it that rough) ~poison~ discussions
I have, however, no problem when it is a (few) mouseclick(s) away.

do you mean the 'top expert' kind of stuff? It seems pre-computed as far as I can tell. Let's play with it for a few months and see how well it works. We can always try somtehing else later if it doesn't do the job.

Can that be changed?

If not, I will try to live with it.