On 07-01-16 19:45, Thomas Beale wrote:
do you mean the 'top expert' kind of stuff? It seems pre-computed as far as I can tell. Let's play with it for a few months and see how well it works. We can always try somtehing else later if it doesn't do the job.

Yes, I consider it a bit harmful. It is public information, and people get in competition. Employers and/or project builders are tempted to use this information to find out on base of the figures about expertise or quality.

I think it is better not to be in that kind of list (or with zero), then being in it with low figures. And since I don't want to spent time on keeping up good figures, it is better not to be on the list.

Then I can excuse myself by saying that I work too hard for keeping up good appearances.

(which is a very British and very good tv-show)

This seems very appropriate for the occasion:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPd7__jWYsw