From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Sebastian Garde
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 2:26 PM
To: For openEHR technical discussions <openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: AW: UCUM code in body temperature archetype

Yes, unfortunately. I have even implemented a Validation Check named VUI for
this in CKM after these discussion, so that this is not forgotten, because I
too think it is important to get this right...
This check is available for each archetype (or for all archetypes from
Reports/Validation Report when logged in).
I think the validation errors are usually fixed when the archetype is updated
the next time.

Regards
Sebastian