I understand that you can use a cluster with multiple Boolean. But I would
like that the values came from a terminology.

Maybe a better example would be the following:

1) Select the laboratory tests that should I request:
      [ ] Blood Glucose
      [ ] Blood Culture
      [ ] Albumin
                 < 100 other tests ...>
      [ ] Amylase

Can't I use the values of a terminology such as list of options using
openEHR? Do I must write all the laboratory tests in the archetype like
booleans?

I have trouble understanding how openEHR handles lists of values. I think I
have to use the field "occurrences 0.*" but I'm not sure if that is the
correct way.

Maybe I'm not thinking right about how to use OpenEHR.

Thanks for helping.

- Tiago