Use a coded text element with occurrences > 1

Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------

From: Tiago Santos da Silva

Date: Sat, Sep 10, 2016 16:38

To:
openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org<mailto:openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>;

Subject:How can I model multiple checkboxs options with terminology?

Hi,

Can anyone tell how I can model the example below?

"What parts of the body hurt? [ ] right leg [ ] left leg [ ] head [ ] right arm
.."

I know to model a single option (radio-buttom) but I don't know to model a
multiple options (checkbox)

The idea is that the options are of the terminology, so I can't model right in
the archetype.

I'm using the key-path  strategy for data persistence. In the case of the
radiobutton leaf is a DV_CODED_TEXT but I don't know when use checkbox.

Note: English is not my native language I hope it is clear the doubt.

Thank you!

--
Abs,
Tiago Santos da Silva

COPPE: 50 ANOS ANTECIPANDO O FUTURO

Arquiteto de Software
Doutorando em Engenharia de Sistemas e Computação (PESC/UFRJ)
Mestre em Engenharia de Sistemas e Computação (PESC/UFRJ)