Hi Diego,

That's a pretty good suggestion, although in that case we are really
abandoning the idea of the current fixed base set of 'technical'
null-flavours and allowing them to be replaced by local terms, while I was
suggesting something more like the ISM_TRANSITION setup where
archetype-specific 'clinical overlays' can be provided via the archetyped
careflow_steps but are always associated with the underlying state_machine
and current_status attribute.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859