The only missing part, now that I look at the SNOMED Compositional Grammar <https://confluence.ihtsdotools.org/display/DOCSCG> and Expression Constraint Language <https://confluence.ihtsdotools.org/display/DOCECL> specs, is how to create a URI (which is the type of a term binding in ADL2 <http://www.openehr.org/releases/AM/latest/docs/AOM2/AOM2.html#_terminology_package>) from a post-coordinated expression or constraint expression. This should be trivial, but I don't see where SNOMED has specified it.

- thomas