Bert,

I just found this image on Twitter and it made me remember this trend
where you tried to argue in favor of the blockchain in front of naysayers.
https://twitter.com/MalwareTechBlog/status/932649133256597505
https://twitter.com/MalwareTechBlog/stathttps://twitter.com/MalwareTechBlog/status/932649133256597505us/932649133256597505

https://twitter.com/MalwareTechBlog/status/932649133256597505

Besides, it doesn't confuse anything. It plainly states "if you don't
build a crypto-currency, then don't use a blockchain, and if you do,
then please stop".
Summed up, it means something as "never use a blockchain", but it is
simply a humorous picture.

Best,

Philippe