Hi Silje,

My thinking is for your use case, DV_QUANTITY doesn't apply for arbitrary,
since those seem not related with physical properties (mass, length, area,
concentration, etc.)

As I said, "level of X" makes me think of DV_ORDINAL.

DV_PROPORTION would be used for numerator / denominator modeling, but
currently doesn't support units so it's real / real. My suggestion was to
analyze the change from that to an arbitrary type for each numerator and
denominator, so you can model DV_QUANTITY / DV_QUANTITY proportions.

Also DV_ORDINAL doesn't have a unit but has a DV_CODED_TEXT, maybe your
arbitrary units are really terms from a given terminology, so this might be
good to model that.

But as I said, for this specific use case you might need to use many data
points (ELEMENTS) of different types, inside a CLUSTER to be able to comply
with all your requirements (please check my previous message where I
outlined your requirements as I understood them).

Hope that helps.