Sorry, sent the last email accidentally before it was finished. Here is the
end bit:

...  use AQL to select above/below threshold since you can plug the
threshold value directly into WHERE clause

So I'm not sure if reference ranges would help here. Happy to be educated
if I missing something here :)

All the best
Seref