From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Jan-Marc Verlinden
Sent: 28 February 2018 14:10
To: For openEHR technical discussions <openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>
Cc: For openEHR clinical discussions <openehr-clini...@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: Re: Setting thresholds

I think there are various option (like always). One of them is to store the
thresholds separately from the RM. This is in fact fairly easy, only afterwards
we will not be able to execute some query like give me all patients with
thresholds above whatever. Or give me all patients that are above thresholds
set by themselves (or the doctor). At least not via AQL, or a single query.

Within the RM provides me series of other complexities. So that would leave me
to using decisions Support. But that requires really a huge amount of work for
something that looks easy.. ;-)
--

Regards, Jan-Marc
Mobile: +31 6 53785650