1- What stands AP)SA(A'P’) for?

Here below some missing topics we need to have agreement about

2- Thinking about the health and care provission documentation process there
are:
- Observation process
- Evaluation process (including, and restricted to, diagnosis, diff diagnosis,
problem kist, episode list, etc
- Planning process
- Ordering process
- Execution process of acts

3- We need to recognise that some data is de novo, other data is repeated after
a querry

4- Systems need to be aware that some data is directly health care care
related, other is administrativem process oriented

5- When that what is documented is used in shared working processes we need a
common vocabulary: i.e. System of Concepts for Continuity of Care

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gf...@luna.nl

Kattensingel  20