On 02/04/2018 18:45, GF wrote:
1- What stands AP)SA(A'P’) for?

Here below some missing topics we need to have agreement about

2- Thinking about the health and care provission documentation process there are:
- Observation process
- Evaluation process (including, and restricted to, diagnosis, diff diagnosis, problem kist, episode list, etc
- Planning process
- Ordering process
- Execution process of acts

you may want to have a look at the Task Planning specification <https://www.openehr.org/releases/PROC/latest/task_planning.html> for this.

3- We need to recognise that some data is de novo, other data is repeated after a querry

4- Systems need to be aware that some data is directly health care care related, other is administrativem process oriented

5- When that what is documented is used in shared working processes we need a common vocabulary: i.e. System of Concepts for Continuity of Care