sorry for the sloppy text, a bit in a hurry ;-)

On 24-04-18 10:34, Bert Verhees wrote:
Maybe it is interesting to facilitate a SMART API for OpenEhr (now there is an API-definition effort in process for OpenEhr)? Or is that to market specific and is it something more suitable for vendors or other third parties to develop?

That reminds me of an other discussion which runs for years. The status of the demographic-RM. To make OpenEhr suitable for consumer market-segments, it needs a full demographic section and API. I don't know if that was talked about in the latest SEC meetings, but the healthICT market is coming out of the hospitals and is going from professional healthcare, but also consumer/customer healthcare, and there is often no external demographic service except only based on OAuth, which has another reliability characteristic.

So, summarizing, healthICT is shifting from healthcare professionals to consumers. Does this need adaptations from the OpenEhr side, especially in the coming API?

Bert