Thanks Tom,

Based on your description, this sounds like something that is completely an
app level concern for an openEHR based application. I mean, all operations
on clinical data need an EHR context, the APIs don't let data written to
the wrong EHR unless well, you provide the wrong EHR identifier :) Can't
see how this needs safeguarding at the spec/platform level other than
having the correct semantics in place, which as far as I can see, openEHR
does.

I guess (from a specification point of view) a naive implementation could
match an Actor to an EHR within a context (which is the bit we don't have
in RM to cover this use case I guess) and require the context identifier
for operations on data to enforce what you're describing but that'd be
creating a lot of complexity for a potential problem that could be solved
much easier at the app level.