Thanks Ian,

However my requirement is different. I seem to have confused you with the
way my question was framed.

What I meant by composition ID was in fact Composition UID. I want to query
the same template (/name/value), but limited to specific commits
(compositionUIDs).

I hope that helps

regards

Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 106, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: healthelife.in  e: dil...@healthelife.in