Dear all,

I published recently an attempt to "systematyse" the relation between
openehr and gdpr.

Hope it is useful to you.

Link: http://ebooks.iospress.nl/publication/48760

Regards,

Ricardo Correia

---
Ricardo João Cruz Correia
Professor Auxiliar
ISI: www.researcherid.com/rid/A-2756-2009
research gate: www.researchgate.net/profile/Ricardo_Cruz-Correia/
OrcId: orcid.org/0000-0002-3764-5158
linked-in: pt.linkedin.com/in/ricardojccorreia
<http://pt.linkedin.com/in/ricardojccorreia%E2%80%8E>‎
<http://pt.linkedin.com/in/ricardojccorreia‎>

*MEDCIDS* - Departamento de Medicina da Comunidade, Informação e Decisão em
Saúde <http://cides.med.up.pt/>
*CINTESIS* - Center for Research in Health Technologies and Information
Systems <http://cintesis.med.up.pt>
Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto

Tel: (+351) *220 426 909 / *(+351) *225 513 622,* Fax: +351 *225 513 623*
Rua Dr. Plácido da Costa, s/n | 4200-450 Porto | *Portugal*