From: openEHR-technical <openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org> On Behalf
Of Pablo Pazos
Sent: Tuesday, 11 September 2018 2:26 PM
To: For openEHR technical discussions <openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: Inconclusive lab results coding

Hi all, lately I've been modeling different types of lab results.

Now I'm modeling cervical cytology, and there is a kind of result that is
"inconclusive or not clear", for other results I've found SNOMED CT codes but
not for this one. That is the only one that I can't code right now, maybe
others with more experience on this area can help me find a code.

This is what I have right now, sorry rubrics are in spanish (but is easy to
just put the codes in the SNOMED browser to see the concept in english
http://browser.ihtsdotools.org/?perspective=full&conceptId1=404684003&edition=en-edition&release=v20180731&server=http://browser.ihtsdotools.org/api/v1/snomed&langRefset=900000000000509007):

+ Normal (negativo): SNOMED-CT::5559008
+ Poco claro (no concluyente)
+ Anormal (positivo)
  + CEASI o ASCUS (células escamosas atípicas de signigicado indeterminado):
SNOMED-CT::39035006
  + CGA (células grandulares atípicas): SNOMED-CT::4476003
  + LIEBG (lesiones intraepiteliales escamosas de grado bajo):
SNOMED-CT::112662005
  + LIEAG (lesiones intraepiteliales escamosas de grado alto):
SNOMED-CT::22725004
  + CEA (células escamosas atípicas, no se pueden excluir las LIEAG):
SNOMED-CT::373878001
  + AIS (adenocarcinoma in situ): SNOMED-CT::51642000
  + Células de cáncer cervical (carcinoma de células escamosas o
adenocarcinoma): SNOMED-CT::285432005

Thanks!

--
Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez