Hi Pablo Pazos

I searched "inconclusive or not clear" (with/without cervical cytology) in
my mapping tool (http://term.infoclinic.co/map.html)

There may be not terms of "inconclusive or not clear" confined to
 "Cervical Cytology".

Some general terms were searched.

In qualifier value, related terms are below

 419984006 |Inconclusive (qualifier value)|
 373068000 |Undetermined (qualifier value)|
 82334004 |Indeterminate (qualifier value)|

In finding, I think below is proper

 442754001 |Inconclusive evaluation finding (finding)|

I hope this will help you.

Best regards

2018년 9월 11일 (화) 오후 1:27, Pablo Pazos <pablo.pa...@cabolabs.com>님이 작성:

> Hi all, lately I've been modeling different types of lab results.
>
> Now I'm modeling cervical cytology, and there is a kind of result that is
> "inconclusive or not clear", for other results I've found SNOMED CT codes
> but not for this one. That is the only one that I can't code right now,
> maybe others with more experience on this area can help me find a code.
>
> This is what I have right now, sorry rubrics are in spanish (but is easy
> to just put the codes in the SNOMED browser to see the concept in english
> http://browser.ihtsdotools.org/?perspective=full&conceptId1=404684003&edition=en-edition&release=v20180731&server=http://browser.ihtsdotools.org/api/v1/snomed&langRefset=900000000000509007
> ):
>
> + Normal (negativo): SNOMED-CT::5559008
> + Poco claro (no concluyente)
> + Anormal (positivo)
>   + CEASI o ASCUS (células escamosas atípicas de signigicado
> indeterminado): SNOMED-CT::39035006
>   + CGA (células grandulares atípicas): SNOMED-CT::4476003
>   + LIEBG (lesiones intraepiteliales escamosas de grado bajo):
> SNOMED-CT::112662005
>   + LIEAG (lesiones intraepiteliales escamosas de grado alto):
> SNOMED-CT::22725004
>   + CEA (células escamosas atípicas, no se pueden excluir las LIEAG):
> SNOMED-CT::373878001
>   + AIS (adenocarcinoma in situ): SNOMED-CT::51642000
>   + Células de cáncer cervical (carcinoma de células escamosas o
> adenocarcinoma): SNOMED-CT::285432005
>

> Thanks!
>
> --
> *Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez*